Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 249




Sssssllliiiiiiiimmmeeee!!



Our friends Andrea and West gave this to us on Halloween. :)




"huck" (hug)




Monster hat time!




Cohen's handiwork. He added the corn to this pot a few days ago and then yesterday took the scarecrows out of the other pots, played with them for a bit, and then put them all in this pot all unprompted by me. :)




He also put the monster to ride in the dump truck.

This evening I have a funny story to share.

Cohen had a poopy diaper and I changed it. I didn't put a clean diaper back on him right away since it was bath time. He sat on one pillow on the floor and then moved and it was wet a little. So I asked him if he peepeed on the pillow and he proceeded to PEE on the pillow next to the first one. So I playfully "fussed" him and took him to his potty. He peed a lot on it and then got up. I asked if he was done and he said "noooo!" and started peeing on the wall!!! And then ran to the bathtub and peed on that. Ugh... Worse than the dog I tell ya!! :P

1 comment: