Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 198

Today was story time day! None of our friends came, but we still had a blast with the regulars!! It's more than just a story... It's lots of dancing and singing and even some toys at the end!

I was very surprised when I opened the door to get Cohen out at the library.... He was COVERED in pink Sharpie. And so was the car door. And his car seat. He looked at me and said, "draaaw?" Yes Cohen, you drew. *sigh* all over your leg and arm and face and car door and your seat. Whatchagonnado?


















Pennysaurus!!




Mama cleaned her art room today and was even able to sew Cohen's Halloween costume this evening! He was waddling so the photos are blurry. :)




2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Cohen is such an artist! Good that you can laugh about it, huh?
    Love that penguin costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes. Better to laugh than cry. :P I don't even know where he got the sharpie from. Ahh well. I got it all off the car.

    He LOVES his costume. It's just a black sweatsuit that I sewed penguin parts onto. :)

    ReplyDelete