
Gonna make some porch tables out of the sink hole.

Cohen telling me "bye". Where ya cruisin' Cohen?

Today he saw the monkey on his shirt and said, "ah ah ah". And then saw its tongue and stuck his own out. And then I told him there was a burger too and he made his chomp sound. What a silly boy!

Caterpillars are EVERYWHERE!! I captured a few and made a terrarium and maybe we can watch them change! Or, maybe we can watch them die (but hopefully not!!)


I think my plumeria is about to flower for the first time!!! I'm anxious to see what color it is. We had gotten four of them on our honeymoon and this one is the soul survivor. Will it be white? Red? Pink? Mystery?

Cool idea for the tables! Be sure to post the finished results!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all the critters! And your big critter is so tall, looking like a big boy!
ReplyDelete